All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting findings from research into Sweden's leading multinationals this book focuses on engineering companies operating in global industries such as pharmaceutical, aerospace, packing systems and automotive. It explores research and practice within the area of HRM focusing on project-based organizations.
- Author BiographyKarin Bredin, PhD, Assistant Professor, Business Administration, Department of Management and Engineering. She is a leading figure within HRM in Sweden. Bredin has written extensively within the area of HRM and has been awarded for her research by Emerald, IRNOP and IPMA. She teaches at undergraduate, graduate and executive programs throughout Scandinavia. Her work has appeared in Human Resource Management, International Journal of Human Resource Management, Personnel Review, and several project management journals. Jonas Soderlund, PhD, Professor at the Department of Leadership and Management, BI Norwegian School of Management. His research centers on project management, project organization and Human Resource Management. He has published several books and more than thirty scholarly articles in journals such as Human Resource Management, Organization Studies, International Journal of Innovation Management, and R and D Management. He is on the editorial board of four journals. He is a founding member and Senior Research Fellow of KITE Excellence Center, Linkoping University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Jonas Soderlund,Karin Bredin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.