All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre preventive mechanisms necessary? Is soft law more effective than hard law? Is there a contradiction between the right of people to self determination and territorial integrity? Who is bound by human rights in armed conflicts? Do human rights play a role in criminal law? This book deals with these topics.
- Author BiographyRalf Alleweldt, LL.M. (EUI), PhD (Heidelberg) is an Interim Professor of Law at the University of Munich and Teaching Fellow at the European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder). His research focuses on international human rights law, prevention of torture, refugee law and constitutional justice. Raphael Callsen, Master en Droit (Paris Ouest), is a research assistant and PhD candidate - in cotutelle with Paris Ouest University - at the Institute for Labour Law of Gottingen University. His research focuses on the law of international labour relations. Jeanne Dupendant is PhD candidate (under the supervision of Professor J.-M. Thouvenin) and teaching assistant at Paris Ouest University and member of the CEDIN. She holds an LLM (Universitat Potsdam) and a Master-degree (Paris Ouest).
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- Series TitleCultures Juridiques et Politiques
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJeanne Dupendant,Ralf Alleweldt,Raphael Callsen
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.