All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the paradox of a contemporary humanitarianism that has abandoned politics in favour of combating evil. This book examines a range of topics, including: the normative characteristics, political philosophy and metaphysical foundations of our age; the subjective and institutional aspects of human rights; and more.
- Author BiographyCostas Douzinas is Professor of Law at Birkbeck College, London and Dean of the Faculty of Arts. He is the author of numerous books on legal theory and human rights.
- Author(s)Costas Douzinas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.