All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of papers by leading palaeoanthropologists and archaeologists working in Africa and Asia on the Middle Pleistocene roots of our species, comparing the state of our current knowledge and looking to the future of research in this field.
- PublisherWestern Academic & Specialist Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2001
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWestern Academic & Specialist Press Ltd
- Content Noteb/w figs
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byKate Robson-Brown,Lawrence Barham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.