All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading authors in the field with both clinical and molecular expertise, Human Virology provides an accessible introduction to this fascinating and important field, making the text ideal for students encountering virology for the first time.
- Author BiographyJohn Oxford is Professor of Virology at St. Bartholomew's and The Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry at the University of London. He is the co-author of two standard texts on Influenza and Virology and has published 250 scientific papers throughout the world. Professor Oxford serves as the Scientific Director of hVIVO Ltd., the College's research virology company. Paul Kellam is Professor of Virus Genomics, Imperial College London, and VP for Vaccines & Infectious Disease at Kymab Ltd. Leslie Collier was from 1978 to 1986 Professor of Virology at the London Hospital Medical College, being succeeded in this post by John Oxford.
- Author(s)John Oxford,Leslie Collier,Paul Kellam
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteOver 200 colour line and halftone figures
- Weight896 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.32
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.31
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.06
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.