All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- Author(s)Don P. Wolf,Martin M. Quigley
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight868 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of Contents1 Historical Background and Essentials for a Program in In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer.- 2 Legal Issues Raised by In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer.- 3 Patient Screening and Selection.- 4 Hypothalamic Control of the Menstrual Cycle.- 5 Maturation of the Follicular Microenvironment.- 6 Enhanced Follicular Development with Clomiphene Citrate and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.- 7 Human Menopausal Gonadotropins for Follicular Recruitment in In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer.- 8 Monitoring Follicular Development with Ultrasound.- 9 Monitoring Follicular Development with Estrogens.- 10 Laparoscopic Follicular Aspiration.- 11 Sperm Capacitation.- 12 Oogenesis, Fertilization and Early Development.- 13 Laboratory Details in an In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer Program.- 14 Fertility Potential Evaluation with the Zona-free Hamster Egg Bioassay.- 15 Techniques of Embryo Transfer.- 16 Implantation.- 17 Pregnancy Management Following In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer.- 18 The Clinical Coordinator in an In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer Program.- 19 Data Management in an In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer Program.- 20 Ethical Considerations in In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer.- Appendices.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.