All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the legal implications of international organizations assuming the powers of national governments.
- Author BiographyGregory H. Fox is Associate Professor of Law (tenured) at Wayne State University Law School, where he is the Inaugural Cohn Family Scholar in Legal History.
- Author(s)Gregory H. Fox
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2008
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 59
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight662 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.