All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe articles in this volume are diverse, each article is based upon lectures given under the auspices of the New York Institute for the Humanities.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1983
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIll.d.
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKarl Miller,Richard Sennett
- Volume editorRonald M. Dworkin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.