All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionHumidification has become an important aspect of modern intensive care medicine. This book is designed to serve as a practical guide for clinicians, providing information on the theoretical background of humidification, the equipment, and its optimal use.
- Author BiographyAntonio M. Esquinas, MD, PhD, is President of the International Association of Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 22 colour illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight612 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAntonio M. Esquinas,Antonio Matias Esquinas
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.