All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst volume in a two-part series which describes and illustrates all the fighter aircraft used by the Hungarian armed forces during World War Two.
- Author BiographyDenes Bernad has specialised in studying Romanian and Eastern European military aviation during World War 2 for the past 25 years. A mechanical engineer by profession; he is also a founding member of the Association to Promote the History of Rumanian Aviation and Hungarian Association of Aviation History. Gyorgy Punka is an aviation engineer based in Budapest. He has written several books and numerous articles on the Hungarian Air Force during World War 2.
- Author(s)Denes Bernad,Gyorgy Punka
- PublisherMushroom Model Publications
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintMushroom Model Publications
- Content NoteColour artworks, colour and b&w photos
- Weight957 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £2.93Trending at £3.21
- £12.21Trending at £12.47
- £11.99Trending at £13.54
- £2.79Trending at £5.32
- £10.99Trending at £12.80
- £8.49Trending at £12.55
- £7.99Trending at £10.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.