All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £52.31Trending at £55.05
- £11.89Trending at £13.24
- £9.10Trending at £9.96
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book describes in detail the establishment of a Communist regime in Hungary.
- Author BiographyPeter Kenez is Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He is the author of A History of the Soviet Union from the Beginning to the End (1999); Varieties of Fear (1995); Cinema and Soviet Society (1992); The Birth of the Propaganda State (1985); Civil War in South Russia, 1918 (1971); and Civil War in South Russia, 1919-1920 (1976). He is the editor, with Abbott Gleason and Richard Stites, of Bolshevik Culture: Experiment and Order in the Russian Revolution (1989).
- Author(s)Peter Kenez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.