All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is growing popular fear over the safety of the food supply. Ranging in subject from the politics of hunger to the new agricultural biotechnologies, this book points the way toward organic, sustainable solutions to the problems of food supply and distribution.
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/12/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byFred Magdoff,Frederick H. Buttel,John Bellamy Foster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.