All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJudenjagd, hunt for the Jews, was the German term for the organized searches for Jews who, having survived ghetto liquidations and deportations to death camps in Poland in 1942, attempted to hide on the Aryan side. This book tells the story of the Judenjagd in Dabrowa Tarnowska, a rural county in southeastern Poland.
- Author BiographyJan Grabowski is Professor of History at the University of Ottawa and a founding member of the Polish Center for Holocaust Research. He is author (with Barbara Engelking) of The Contour of a Landscape: Rural Poland and the Extermination of the Jews, 1942-1945 (in Polish).72
- Author(s)Jan Grabowski
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 map, 21 b&w illus.
- Weight567 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.