All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
About this product
- Author(s)Emanuel Vlcek,Jiri Svoboda,Vojen Lozek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Contributions to Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsCentral Europe, Moravia, and Past Paleolithic Research. Pleistocene Paleoenvironments V. Lozek. Patterns of Human Evolution E. Vlcek Lower and Middle Paleolithic Background. Origins of the Upper Paleolithic. Culmination and Decline of the Upper Paleolithic. Western Invasion. Creating Settlement Systems. Appendix A: Catalog of Important Sites. Appendix B: List of Sites. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.