All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Secret Seven short stories - now published individually, with beautiful illustrations by Tony Ross.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret Seven Short Stories
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £58.50Trending at £63.25
- £9.79Trending at £10.31
- £6.34Trending at £6.79
- £20.95Trending at £22.13
- £11.99Trending at £13.48
- £7.00Trending at £8.86
- £10.00Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.