All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on intersubjectivity and empathy and addresses the related issues of validity, the degrees of evidence with which something can be experienced, and the different senses of 'objective' in Husserl's texts. This book shows that empathy, and thus other subjects, are related to one's knowledge on the view offered in each of Husserl's texts.
- Author BiographyKevin Hermberg has taught at Carthage College, Wisconsin, USA and Marquette University, Milwaukee, USA.
- Author(s)Kevin Hermberg
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/11/2006
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.