All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers the planning, design and implementation of hybrid fiber-optic coaxial (HFC) broadband networks. It explains how to build an enterprise-wide multi-channel, bi-directional video, and data network that will be able to connect with the outside world using standard ATM and SONET.
- Author BiographyErnest Tunmann is president and founder of TE Consulting, Inc. He specializes in the planning, design and cost-effective implementation of hybrid fiber/coaxial broadband transmission systems for voice, high speed data and video with ATM and SONET connectivity.
- Author(s)Ernest Tunman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationLawrence
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCMP Books
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.