All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Larry R. Medsker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsForeword; L.A. Zadeh. Preface. 1. Overview of Intelligent Systems. 2. Research in Hybrid Intelligent Systems. 3. Expert Systems and Neural Networks.4. Industrial Experience: The Use of Hybrid Systems in the Power Industry. 5. Expert Networks. 6. Fuzzy Logic and Expert Systems. 7. Fuzzy Systems and Neural Networks. 8. Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks. 9. Applications Using Hybrid Neural Networks with Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithms. 10. Genetic Algorithms and Fuzzy Systems. 11. Adaptive Control of an Exothermic Chemical Reaction System Using Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithms. 12. Genetic Algorithms and Expert Systems. 13. Hybrid Systems with Case-Based Reasoning. 14. Summary and the Future of Hybrid Intelligent Systems. References. Index.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.