Hybrid Organizations: New Business Models for Environmental Leadership by Brewster Boyd, Matthew Welch, Nina Henning, Daniel Wang, Emily Reyna (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.84+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.67Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionHybrid organizations operate in the blurry space between the for-profit and non-profit worlds. This work highlights key trends and critical themes that enable this new wave of socially conscious and fiscally minded enterprises to be successful in meeting both sets of goals.
- Author BiographyBREWSTER BOYD, NINA HENNING, EMILY REYNA, DANIEL E. WANG, and MATTHEW D. WELCH have many years' experience working in industry helping organizations integrate environmental and social responsibility into their strategy and operational practice.
- Author(s)Brewster Boyd,Daniel Wang,Emily Reyna,Matthew Welch,Nina Henning
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byAndrew J. Hoffman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.