All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the complex logics, platforms, practices, and contents of contemporary communication processes by exploring their potential and practical implications for political participation.
- Author BiographyLaura Iannelli is Lecturer of Sociology of Culture and Communication. She received her Ph.D. in Theory and Social Research from Sapienza University in Rome. Since 2011 she has been teaching 'Political Communication and Participation' at the University of Sassari in Sardinia (Italy). In 2014, she was Visiting Scholar at City University London and the University of Leicester. Her primary research focuses on communication processes and political participation. In 2013, she began coordinating a two-year interdisciplinary research project on contemporary public art, activism and performative citizenship, funded by the Region of Sardinia. In 2015, in collaboration with City University London she organized an international conference entitled 'Protest Participation in Variable Communication Ecologies' in Alghero, Italy, and co-edited a special issue on this topic in the journal Information, Communication & Society. She has published various book chapters and articles on media and political participation, and in 2010 authored the book 'Facebook & Co. Sociologia dei Social Network Sites' (Milano: Guerini Scientifica).
- Author(s)Laura Iannelli
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSage Swifts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.