All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA CRC title, part of the Taylor & Francis imprint, a member of the Taylor & Francis Group, the academic division of T&F Informa plc.
- Author BiographyAndrew Chadwick is a visiting professor at the University of Plymouth, UK, and former Professor of Coastal Engineering at the University of the West Indies, Trinidad. John Morfett was head of hydraulics research and taught at the University of Brighton, UK. Martin Borthwick is a senior lecturer at the University of Plymouth, UK, and teaches hydraulics, hydrology, and water resources.
- Author(s)Andrew Chadwick,John Morfett,Martin Borthwick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note238 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables
- Weight1269 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.