All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes substantial material on hydraulic modelling, in particular addressing unsteady open channel flows. This book introduces the basic principles of open channel flow and takes readers through the key topics of sediment transport, hydraulic modelling and the design of hydraulic structures.
- Author BiographyHubert Chanson is a reader in fluid mechanics, hydraulics and waterengineering at the University of Queensland, Australia. His research interests include hydraulic engneering, design of hydraulic structures, two-phase gas-liquid flows, mixing and dispersion in coastal and estuarine zones. He has had over 200 international refereed papers, written 7 books and has been an active consultant for both governmental agencies and private organizations.
- Author(s)Hubert Chanson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/05/2004
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1148 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.