All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science Research
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1173 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byB.K. Afghan,D. Mackay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsKeynote Address.- Hydrocarbons and Halogenated Hydrocarbons in the Aquatic Environment: Some Thoughts on the Philosophy and Practice of Environmental Analytical Chemistry.- The Sampling and Measurement of Hydrocarbons in Natural Waters.- A Fast Quantitative Analysis of a Wide Variety of Halogenated Compounds in Surface-, Drinking-, and Groud-Water.- Adsorption of Insecticide Residues - Importance in Environmental Sampling and Analysis.- Methodology for the Isolation of Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons for Qualitative, Quantitative, and Bioassay Studies.- Benzo(a)pyrene in the Marine Environment: Analytical Techniques and Results.- Chromatographic and Spectral Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Air and Water Environments.- Presence and Potential Significance of o-o'-Unsubstituted PCB Isomers and Trace Aroclor(R) 1248 and 1254 Impurities.- Analysis of Mirex in Lake Sediments: Problems and Solutions.- Chloro-Organic Compounds in the Lower Fox River, Wisconsin.- The Determination and Levels of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Source and Treated Waters.- Multicomponent Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Analysis of Inland Water and Sediment.- An Evaluation of Purging Methods for Organics in Water.- Determination of Purgeable Organics in Sediment.- Analysis of Headspace Gases for Parts Per Billion Concentrations of Volatile Organic Contaminants in Water Samples by Gas Chromatography.- Evaluation of Analytical Techniques for Assessment of Treatment Processes for Trace Halogenated Hydrocarbons.- The Examination and Estimation of the Performance Characteristics of a Standard Method for Organochlorine Insecticides and PCB.- A System for the Preparation of Organohalogen Reference Materials with Marine Lipid Matrices.- Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry of Hydrocarbons and Halohydrocarbons.- Identification and Quantitative Analysis of Polychlorinated Biphenyls on WCOT Glass Capillary Columns.- Automatic Analysis of Organic Pollutants in Water Via GC/MS.- Quantification of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Marine Environmental Samples.- Reproductive Success of Herring Gulls as an Indicator of Great Lakes Water Quality.- Pesticide Monitoring in the Prairies of Western Canada.- Importance of Particulate Matter on the Load of Hydrocarbons of Motorway Runoff and Secondary Effluents.- Organochlorines in Precipitation in the Great Lakes Region.- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Marine Environment: Gulf of Maine Sediments and Nova Scotia Soils.- Halogenated Hydrocarbons in Dutch Water Samples Over the Years 1969 - 1977.- A Model System for the Investigation of Methods of Herbicide Speciation.- Anthropogenic C1 and C2 Halocarbons: Potential Application as Coastal Water-Mass Tracers.- Prediction of Volatilization Rates of Chemicals in Water.- Chlorinated Phenolic Compounds: Formation, Detection, and Toxicity in Drinking Water.- Screening South African Drinking-Waters for Organic Substances Hazardous to Health.- Trihalomethane Levels at Selected Water Utilities in Kentucky, U.S.A..- Formation of Trihalomethanes During Chlorination and Determination of Halogenated Hydrocarbons in Drinking Water.- Trihalomethane Levels in Canadian Drinking Water.- Aquatic Organism Pathobiology as a Sentinel System to Monitor Environmental Carcinogens.- Bacterial Degradation of Crude Oil and Oil Components in Pure and Mixed Culture Systems.- Induction of Mixed Function Oxidase Enzymes in Fish by Halogenated and Aromatic Hydrocarbons.- Halogenated Biphenyl Metabolism.- Toxicity of Hydrocarbons and Their Halogenated Derivatives in an Aqueous Environment.- Fish Tumor Pathology and Aromatic Hydrocarbon Pollution in a Great Lakes Estuary.- Bioaccumulation of Arene and Organochlorine Pollutants by Cipangopaludina Chinensis (Gray, 1834) (Mollusca: Gastropoda) from Ponds in the Royal Botanical Gardens, Hamilton, Ontario.- The Correlation of the Toxicity to Algae of Hydrocarbons and Halogenated Hydrocarbons with their Physical-Chemical Properties.-
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.