All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe potential use of hydrogen as a clean and renewable fuel resource has generated significant attention in recent years, especially given the rapidly increasing demand for energy sources and the dwindling availability of fossil fuels. Hydrogen is an ideal fuel in several ways.
- Author BiographyJin Zhong Zhang is Professor of Chemistry at University of California - Santa Cruz. He is head of the Zhang Research Group that focuses on optical nanomaterials for energy and biomedical applications. Yat Li is Associate Professor of Chemistry at University of California - Santa Cruz. He is head of the Li Research Group that studies nanomaterials for energy conversion and storage. Jinghong Li is Professor in the Department of Chemistry at Tsinghua University. His research interests are electrochemistry and electroanalytical chemistry, material electrochemistry, nanoscopic electrochemistry, and energy conversion and storage. Yiping Zhao is Professor of Physics at the University of Georgia. His research interests are nanostructure and thin film fabrications, hydrogen storage materials, and nanomotors.
- Author(s)Jin Zhong Zhang,Jinghong Li,Yat Li,Yiping Zhao
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleA Wiley-Science Wise Co-Publication
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Weight500 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.