All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionA reference on water management in arid and semi-arid regions for researchers and engineers.
- Author BiographyHoward Wheater is Head of Environmental and Water Resource Engineering in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Imperial College London, and co-Chair of GWADI. Soroosh Sorooshian is Distinguished Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Director of the Centre for Hydrometeorology and Remote Sensing at the Henry Samueli School of Engineering, University of California at Irvine. K. D. Sharma is Director of the National Institute of Hydrology, India, and a member of the GWADI Steering Committee. He is also a visiting fellow at the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Winand Staring Centre, the Netherlands.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2007
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleInternational Hydrology Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note135 b/w illus. 16 colour illus. 10 tables
- Weight810 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHoward Wheater,K. D. Sharma,Soroosh Sorooshian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.