All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionHypersingular integral equations in fracture analysis explains how plane elastostatic crack problems may be formulated and solved in terms of hypersingular integral equations.
- Author BiographyWhye-Teong Ang is affiliated with the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technical University in Singapore. He has written two books on applied and engineering mathematics, and published over 80 research articles in international journals. He holds a PhD in Applied Mathematics from the University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)Whye-Teong Ang
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.