All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of the Oxford American Cardiology Library, this practical handbook is a concise yet comprehensive guide to overcoming the challenges of hypertension treatment.
- Author BiographyGeorge Bakris, MD, DMSc(Hon), FASH, FASN, is Professor of Medicine and Director of the Hypertension Center at University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine in Chicago, IL. Ragavendra R Baliga, MD, MBA, FACP, FRCP (Edin), FACC is Vice Chief & Assistant Division Director of Cardiovascular Medicine and Professor of Internal Medicine at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, OH.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford American Cardiology Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byGeorge Bakris,Ragavendra R. Baliga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.