All listings for this product
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £36.89
- £4.50Trending at £5.03
- £9.22Trending at £17.90
- £13.97Trending at £14.78
- £4.36Trending at £4.59
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionDr Frank Simmons works in the University of Edinburgh's medical school. One of his PhD students, brilliant loner Gavin, announces his intention to find a cure for cancer and actually makes a major breakthrough. Oddly, no one seems to be interested and a picture emerges of a cancer research industry caught in a desperate paradox.
- Author BiographyKen McClure is the internationally bestselling author of medical thrillers such as Wildcard, The Gulf Conspiracy, Eye of the Raven and Past Lives. His books have been translated into over 20 languages and he has earned a reputation for meticulous research and the chilling accuracy of his predictions. McClure's work is informed by his background as an award winning research scientist with the UK's Medical Research Council.
- Author(s)Ken McClure
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Out-of-print date10/12/2010
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.