CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionHypothetical thought involves imagination of possibilities and exploration of their consequences by a process of mental simulation. Using theoretical framework called Hypothetical Thinking Theory, this book provides integrated theoretical account of a range of psychological studies on hypothesis testing, reasoning, judgement and decision making.
- Author BiographyJonathan Evans is Professor of Cognitive Psychology at the University of Plymouth and editor of the international journal Thinking & Reasoning. He has published numerous experimental studies of thinking, reasoning, judgement and decision making, as well as several previous books on these topics. He has investigated a number of cognitive biases and explored their implications for human rationality in earlier writing. He is probably best known for his development of dual-processing accounts of thinking and reasoning, a form of which provides the theoretical framing for the current book.
- Author(s)Jonathan St. B. T. Evans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssays in Cognitive Psychology
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.