All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
About this product
- DescriptionApple Inc, the Californian computer company, has been marked by unparalleled success over the years. Like no other company, it has succeeded in shifting the focus of use from utility to coveted possessions when it comes to computers and electronic entertainment devices. This book comments upon this process of 'disruptive technologies'.
- Author BiographyThe internationally known architecture and design historian Volker Fischer was deputy director of the Deutsches Architekturmuseum in Frankfurt am Main for over ten years. Since 1995 he has built up a new design department in the Museum for Applied Arts in Frankfurt; in addition to his museum work he teaches history of architecture and design at the Hochschule fur Gestaltung in Offenbach.
- Author(s)Volker Fischer
- PublisherEdition Axel Menges
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFellbach
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEdition Axel Menges
- Content Note275 colour & b/w photos
- Weight936 g
- Width300 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.