Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1989 and all over Europe Communism is crumbling. Arvid Jansen is in the throes of a divorce. At the same time, his mother is diagnosed with cancer. Over a few intense autumn days, we follow Arvid as he struggles to find a new footing in his life, while everything around him is changing at staggering speed.
- Author BiographyPer Petterson was born in Oslo in 1952 and worked for several years as an unskilled labourer, a bookseller, a writer and a translator until he made his literary debut in 1987 with the short-story collection Ashes in my Mouth, Sand in my Shoes, which was widely acclaimed by critics. He made his literary breakthrough in 2003 with the novel Out Stealing Horses, which has been translated into 40 languages so far and won many prizes, including the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award and the Independent Foreign Fiction Prize.
- Author(s)Per Petterson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight172 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byCharlotte Barslund
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.61Trending at £9.23
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.62
- £5.05Trending at £5.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.