All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines and critiques the dangerous creed of the 'New Atheists' belief system. This book challenges readers to reject simplistic utopian visions and face reality, however difficult.
- Author BiographyChris Hedges spent nearly two decades as a foreign correspondent reporting from more than fifty countries. Part of the New York Times team that won the 2002 Pulitzer Prize for the paper's coverage of global terrorism, he has taught at Princeton and Columbia Universities and is the best-selling author of American Fascists, War is a Force That Gives Us Meaning and Losing Moses on the Freeway: The 10 Commandments in America.
- Author(s)Chris Hedges
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.06Trending at £12.89
- £34.99Trending at £36.38
- £12.37Trending at £13.05
- £8.49Trending at £11.07
- £16.95Trending at £17.63
- £11.99Trending at £13.20
- £11.99Trending at £12.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.