CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOn June 1, 2013, Ben and Eric set out to see America through the bleachers and concession stands of America's favorite pastime, [intending to see every pitch of 30 games in 30 stadiums in 30 days]. Along the way, human error and Mother Nature throw their mathematically optimized schedule a few curveballs --Amazon.com.
- Author Biography<b>Ben Blatt</b> is a staff writer at Slate and a recent Harvard graduate whose sports analytics studies have been picked up by the <i>Wall Street Journal</i>, the <i>New York Times</i>, Deadspin, and others. <b>Eric Brewster</b>, a recent Harvard graduate, was the president of the <i>Harvard Lampoon</i>. He is one of the writers of <i>The Wobbit: A Parody</i> and the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling <i>The Hunger Pains: A Parody</i>.
- Author(s)Ben Blatt,Eric Brewster
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.