All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of picture books examines confusing feelings for children and I feel Angry looks at the emotion anger, in light-hearted but ultimately reassuring way.
- Author BiographyAuthor: Brian Moses is a poet and author of books for children. Formerly a teacher himself, he also writes resource books for teachers. When not writing at home, he travels to schools, libraries, bookshops and festivals throughout the country where he runs writing workshops and performs his poetry. He lives in Sussex with his wife and two daughters. Illustrator: Mike Gordon is an ever-popular and award-winning cartoonist. He has produced over 500 cards for Hallmark and over 300 picture books for various publishers. His talent has been rewarded with numerous awards inlcuding Berol cartoonist of the year (1988) and runner up for the Trento Fra realto e Follia (1990). He was also nominated for the Silver Quill Award (Germany, 1991) and for the Book and Magazine Illustrator of the Year by the National Cartoonists Society (1995).
- Author(s)Brian Moses
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/11/1994
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleYour Emotions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour illlustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £6.55Trending at £6.94
- £11.05Trending at £13.33
- £6.93Trending at £7.41
- £8.84Trending at £9.98
- £15.01Trending at £21.16
- £5.33Trending at £5.53
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.