All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGould's final essay collection is based on his remarkable series for Natural History magazine--exactly 300 consecutive essays, with never a month missed, published from 1974 to 2001. Both an intellectually thrilling journey into the nature of scientific discovery and the most personal book he ever published.
- Author BiographyStephen Jay Gould was the Alexander Agassiz Professor of Zoology at Harvard University and Vincent Astor Visiting Professor of Biology at New York University. A MacArthur Prize Fellow, he received innumerable honors and awards and wrote many books, including Ontogeny and Phylogeny and Time's Arrow, Time's Cycle (both from Harvard).
- Author(s)Stephen Jay Gould
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note32 halftones, 24 line illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.