All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a tool kit with information and techniques for mediators who want to use nonverbal communication to their strategic advantage. This book reveals what it takes to understand, analyze, and utilize nonverbal communication to greatly enhance the mediation process.
- Author BiographyBarbara G. Madonik is president of Unicom Communication Consultants Inc., a firm specializing in communication consulting and training, and dispute investigation and resolution services. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author(s)Barbara Madonik
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2001
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.