All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupplies proven techniques for stepping outside one's point of view and seeing things from other perspectives. This title helps readers learn how to: tell the other person's story-the cornerstone of real engagement; look from the outside in and see themselves as others do; and overcome the defense mechanisms that derail dialogue.
- Author BiographyDonny Ebenstein is CEO of Ebenstein Consulting Inc. He is an international expert in negotiation, communication, and conflict resolution. His experience spans the spectrum from the Middle East to the U.S. government and from individuals to large companies.
- Author(s)Donny Ebenstein
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.89Trending at £15.01
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.23Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £9.99Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.