All listings for this product
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £6.64Trending at £7.16
- £6.50Trending at £6.80
- £6.36Trending at £6.70
- £8.87Trending at £13.16
- £4.00Trending at £4.22
- £4.73Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionSynthetic Phonics has grown to become the dominant approach in early literacy, attracting substantial resources from the Department for Education. The system enables new readers to recognise the individual sounds of English and to blend ('synthesise') them, building the confidence to tackle unfamiliar words without relying on memory or guesswork.
- Author BiographyFrom a background in teaching, Abigail Steel has become a respected expert in the field of Synthetic Phonics and a regular contributor to educational publications. Her successful education consultancy supports parents and teachers in the promotion of literacy skills. She is a passionate advocate of Synthetic Phonics: Synthetic Phonics is an incredibly powerful tool, enabling huge leaps in early years' literacy. Built upon these principles, I Love Reading Phonics helps children read and spell more confidently and more efficiently. The results are amazing! - Abigail Steel.
- Author(s)Melanie Hamm
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleI Love Reading Phonics
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTickTock Books
- Out-of-print date23/12/2014
- Content NoteColour
- Weight134 g
- Width134 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lawrence Chase
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.