All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 25th May 1967 is a date ingrained into the DNA of every Celtic supporter. Their club will always be the first British winners of the European Cup, having beaten Inter Milan on a balmy Lisbon night. Launched ahead of the 50th anniversary, I Remember 67 Well brings to life the legend and tells the story of Celtic's greatest-ever achievement.
- Author BiographyDavid Potter is 68 and lives in Kirkcaldy. He is married with three children and five grandchildren. He is a lifelong Celtic fan and has written more than twenty books on the club, its players and Scottish football. He is a retired teacher, and his other hobbies are cricket, drama and the poetry of Robert Burns.
- Author(s)David Potter
- PublisherPitch Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitch Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteextensive picture section with more than 50 images
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.