All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is one of the finest and most remarkable stories to come out of any war, written wholly firsthand from notes and diaries made on the battlefield. Henry Kyd Douglas was depended upon by Stonewall Jackson, admired by Union soldiers, and adored by women in Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
- Author BiographyThe youngest member of Stonewall Jackson's staff during the Civil War, Henry Kyd Douglas later became a prominent figure in legal, political, and military circles of Maryland. He died in 1903.
- Author(s)Henry Kyd Douglas
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFletcher Melvin Green
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.