All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpeaks for the Devil in acknowledging that in many societies women are respected, or listened to, only when they are carrying someone evils in their bodies - a child; a devil. For some to be possessed is to be set free.
- Author BiographyImtiaz Dharaker works as a documentary film maker in India. She is also an Artist, and conceives books as a sequence of poems and drawings. Her prewvious Bloodaxe editions Postcards from god (1997) Combined her two first Indian collections. She spends part of every year in London, and is avalible for readings in Britain.
- Author(s)Imtiaz Dharker
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width144 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Pagination128 pp
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.11Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.