All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the work of N M Rashed, Urdu's renowned modernist poet, whose career spans the last years of British India and the early decades of postcolonial South Asia.
- Author BiographyA. Sean Pue is Associate Professor of Hindi Language and South Asian Literature and Culture at Michigan State University.
- Author(s)A. Sean Pue
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSouth Asia Across the Disciplines
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.57
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.81
- £7.57Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.