All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a rare chance to read what graphic designers feel about their education and profession. Fifty influential designers give the low-down about their student days and their professional lives.
- Author BiographyFrank Philippin and Billy Kiosoglou met while studying graphic design and set up Brighten the Corners after graduating from the Royal College of Art, London, in 1999. They now have studios in London and Stuttgart. Frank is Professor of Graphic Design at Darmstadt University.
- Author(s)Billy Kiosoglou,Frank Philippin
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note220 illustrations, 120 in colour
- Weight600 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £24.19Trending at £28.00
- £10.62Trending at £11.70
- £17.80Trending at £22.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.