All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most original, rebellious, and idiosyncratic directors in the American cinema, Nicholas Ray lived and worked with an intensity equal to that of his films. This title offers a selection of the filmmaker's writings, lectures, interviews, and more.
- Author BiographyNicholas Ray (1911-1979) was among the most gifted film directors to work in the postwar Hollywood cinema. His work was championed by the French critics of the Cahiers du cinema. Susan Ray, the filmmaker's wife and collaborator, lives and writes in New York State.
- Author(s)Nicholas Ray
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/05/1995
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 b&w photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySusan Ray
- Introduction bySusan Ray
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.