All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionA thoughtful, practical guide to principled negotiation, this book helps you get excellent results without compromising your professional integrity.
- Author BiographyCarl Lyons is a life coach and organisational training consultant. He spent 10 years working for ICI in a variety of senior roles before setting up his own company, ReCreate. During his time at ICI, Carl trained executives in the techniques of ethical negotiation. Carl's first book, Skilful Living, was published in 2004.
- Author(s)Carl Lyons
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note9 line drawings; 1 flowchart
- Weight186 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.