CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1995, I Am Because We Are has been recognized as a major, canon-defining anthology. In this revised and expanded edition, Hord and Lee build on the strengths of the earlier anthology while enriching the selection of readings to bring the text into the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyFred Lee Hord (Mzee Lasana Okpara) is professor of English and director of Africana studies at Knox College, USA and author of several books, including Reconstructing Memory: Black Literary Criticism. Jonathan Scott Lee is professor of philosophy at Colorado College and author of Jacques Lacan, published by the University of Massachusetts Press, USA.
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Weight525 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFred Lee Hord,Jonathan Scott Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.