All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you gain a deeper understanding of financial reporting under IFRS through clear explanations and extensive practical examples. This title is also suitable for employees in the area of accounting and auditing who seek to develop their practical skills and deepen their knowledge of IFRS.
- Author BiographyDr. Dieter Christian is a lecturer at the Vienna University of Economics and Business, several other Austrian universities and various private seminar companies. He is an author in the area of IFRS and Austrian GAAP. He was formerly a Senior Manager and head of the department for IFRS and Austrian GAAP at BDO Austria and also worked in the IFRS department for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Austria. He has a Doctorate in Business Administration and an MBA from Vienna University of Economics and Business. He is a Member of the IFRS working group of the Austrian Financial Reporting and Auditing Committee (AFRAC). Dr. Norbert Ludenbach is a tax advisor and chartered accountant, and is Head of the IFRS Department of BDO Germany. He is an author of commentaries on IFRS and German GAAP as well as being a lecturer at the University of Freiburg (Germany). He is also the publisher of a practice-oriented German IFRS journal which is published on a monthly basis.
- Author(s)Dieter Christian,Norbert Ludenbach
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Regulatory Reporting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1028 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.