All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprises the state-of-the-art in IP-traffic theory, which, until now, could be found only in articles and papers. It presents different approaches in IP-traffic theory and classifies them, especially towards Internet applications.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr.- Ing. Christian Grimm has been working for more than ten years with measuring and modelling of data traffic in packet switched networks. In his PhD thesis he investigated complex methods for the traffic modelling in the World Wide Web. At present he is head of the division for research and development and new network services at the regional computing centre for lower saxony. Since 2003 he has an assistant professorship (Juniorprofessur) in computer networks at the faculty of electrical engineering and computer sciences at the university of Hannover. Professor Dr. rer.nat. Georg Schluchtermann finished his study in Mathematics in 1984. He habilitated 1994 at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat in functional analysis. Since 2001 he is apl. professor at the faculty for mathematics, computer sciences and statistics at the university of Munich. He is lecturing in the fields of traffic theory, mathematical modelling in mobile communication and finance mathematics.
- Author(s)Christian Grimm,Georg Schluchtermann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight914 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.