All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on book explains the meaning of ISO 9000, its history, current status, requirements, and changes being made to it. Includes coverage of how ISO 9000 can affect businesses, and how they can easily and cost-effectively satisfy customers' requirements for quality control and assurance.
- Author BiographyRay Tricker (MSc, IEng, FIET, FCMI, FCQI, FIRSE) is currently working as the Senior Management Consultant for Herne European Consultancy Ltd - a company specialising in offering organisations access to a range of highly skilled and specialist consultants to help these companies enhance their business performance.
- Author(s)Ray Tricker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 19 black & white halftones, 45 black & white line drawings
- Weight477 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.