CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1984, President Ronald Reagan approved a program to build a space station in low-Earth orbit. The author served on the Space Station Advisory Committee from 1987 to 1994. He recounts the evolution of this troubled program from the perspective of a participant and close observer who worked with many of the early NASA Space Station managers.
- Author BiographyDonald A. Beattie is a former senior manager at NASA, the National Science Foundation, and the Energy Research and Development Administration of the U.S. Department of Energy. He served on the Space Station Advisory Committee from 1987 to 1994. He is the author of History and Overview of Solar Heat Technologies and Taking Science to the Moon. He lives in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Author(s)Donald A. Beattie
- PublisherCollector's Guide Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBurlington
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApogee Books
- Content Note5 b/w photos, 11 b/w illus & 18 charts/tables
- Weight402 g
- Width255 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.